The Biotech Networks 2023/24 US Tour ends the year in arguably the top biotech hub in the world, Boston! We’ll host our patent-pending Scientific Speed Networking™ during the American Society for Cell Biology meeting and provide free passes to those attending the meeting.
We’ll return to Democracy Brewing in downtown crossing Boston, convenient to local transit, hotels, near Cambridge, and about a mile (a quick rideshare) from the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, where ASCB will be held. Our last event in June during BIO was a big success, and we hope to see colleagues who’ve experienced Scientific Speed Networking, as well as those who are new to this event format. For $35*, we’ll serve a casual dinner, offer a free drink ticket, and take the work out of life science networking. Click here to register.
We are grateful to following organizations which have shared the event with their members or students, and representatives from these groups will also attend the event. If you’d like to be listed as a partner please contact us.
- Harvard Black Postdoc Association (Check out their Dec. 8th event)
- MASS AWIS (Association for Women in Science)
- Broad Institute for Academic Affairs
- MIT Chemistry Postdocs
- Brandeis Science Graduate Program
Premier Event Sponsors
Premier Drug Discovery Networking Sponsor: MilliporeSigma
MilliporeSigma is the U.S. and Canada Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. As part of a vibrant science and technology company with over 350 years of history, the unique MilliporeSigma® brands include Sigma-Aldrich®, Millipore®, Milli-Q®, Supelco®, BioReliance®, Millipore CTDMO® and SAFC®. With a strong commitment to improve the quality of life, its broad portfolio provides researchers access to innovative products, services, and digital offerings.
We offer best-in-class products for pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, and a fully integrated service organization to support CDMO and contract testing across traditional and novel modalities. Our vision is a world where our innovative products, services, and digital offerings help create solutions for people globally and a sustainable future for generations to come.
Learn more at www.sigmaaldrich.com
Premier Reception Networking Sponsor: Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD)
Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) provides an intuitive software suite extensively used by creative biologists and chemists working in academic, biotechnology and pharmaceutical settings. Their flagship product, CDD Vault, enables researchers to intuitively organize and analyze both biological and chemical data, and to collaborate with partners through a straightforward web interface. CDD helps scientists register entities, track inventory, manage assay data, capture experiments, calculate Structure-Activity Relationships (SAR), and mine their data for drug candidates. CDD was founded in 2004 and presently serves thousands of researchers doing drug discovery all around the world. Learn more at www.collaborativedrug.com
We are limiting this event to 4 Premier Sponsorships, each which include:
- Choice of Drug Discovery, Drug Development, or your own topic (such as Medical Devices, etc., invite your top leads to the event)
- Linked logo on website as “Drug Discovery Sponsor”, etc. and all pre-event emails (Monthly newsletter to 40K subscribers, dedicated e-blast to 5K+ regional subscribers, shared to 10K+ social media followers)
- Literature table at event
- 3 minutes at microphone
- Event signage logo placement
- Distribution of promotional items/fliers/postcards on themed networking tables
- 3 social media posts thanking individual sponsor
- Three free passes ($105 value)
- List of registrants with an ADDITIONAL $100 value gift card provided by sponsor to raffle (or 2 $50)
- Price: $1275 (or $1375 with gift card/leads)
Please act now as these exclusive sponsorships will sell out, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org